Motorola Moto E in India "A Budget phone"

Yes it is a budget phone. Launched at Rs. 6999 on Flipkart. Many people got attracted to it as it was made by a very well known and recognized company which all trusted MOTOROLA which was acquired by GOOGLE. No one had doubted about the product as it was come from a very good background company.

Unfortunately the product which they(Motorola) called as a budget phone had faced many hardware issues. Major of them was of the Display breaking problem after it was dropped or mishandled. Other problems observed were Speaker of the phone was not working due to unknown reason; Sim card slots not working properly; Camera not working properly. This was not the end to all the problems. There was more to come for the end user to face as a challenge.

THE so called AUTHORIZED MOTOROLA SERVICE CENTER when contacted had not start the service for the Newly launched phone even a month after the phone was launched. This was the First Surprise for all the moto-e owners who have faced the hardware issue within First month/week of the launch of the phone.

The Motorola Authorised Service Center Address.

PC SUPPORT
SHOP No. 8,
SHREE SAI TOWER,
NEAR BABA BEHIND BRIDGE,
273 NARAYAN PETH,
PUNE-411030.
Tel: 9552589014 / 020-24430423
Email ID: pcsupportpune@hotmail.com


This was relocated within few months of initial launch to Ashoka Mall, Opposite Hotel Sun and Sand, Dhole Patil Road, Pune.

I know all this because I have gone through all the process of following up for my moto-e phone, which I had purchased with a lot of excitement, using a credit card of my friend. All the excitement was washed away when the phone by mistaken fell from my hand on the floor, a height less than 3 feet. I started to locate the service center, made many calls to Motorola support. When I found the service center, I got to know that the phone was out of warranty and I will have to pay for the damaged display. I agreed to that, and asked for the time to repair, the responsible person assured me it will take 15days as the phone was new in the market so the parts take time to ship.
I contacted after 15 days there was no progress. Almost after 2months of rigorous follow-up the service man in front of me installed the new part,
and charged me Rs. 1600/- for the same. It was a success, but i was not as satisfied with the overall experience. This was a total failure product, as per my view of all the customers who visited the service center. The later customers who had the same problem of the damaged display , were charged double that what they took from me.

Comments

Popular Posts